HICLR welcomes the submission of unsolicited manuscripts and commentaries discussing a timely issue in international or comparative law for publication. Submissions should be mailed to:
Hastings International and Comparative Law Review
200 McAllister Street
San Francisco, California 94102-4978
- Manuscripts should be double spaced and formatted for 8.5" X 11" paper.
- Citations must conform to the current edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Hard copy manuscripts will not be returned unless a self-addressed, postage paid envelope is included with the submission.
- If you are emailing your manuscript, please attach your file as a Microsoft Word document. You may submit your manuscript to email@example.com.
For additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.